Join our Team with Confidence. Enjoy the safety net of $500 per week while you build your expertise and ramp up in a generous compensation plan that offers uncapped earnings! We are so confident in the earning potential of our Design Consultant role that we want to help pave the way to your long term success. Not only are we offering a $500 per week safety net, but we provide paid training and all of the state of the art tools and resources necessary for your success - at no cost to you!
The Design Consultant position is a fast paced, high energy job that is challenging and rewarding for sales professionals who are seriously committed to their careers!
We provide our Design Consultants with 4 weeks paid training, laptop/tablet, smartphone, product samples, mileage reimbursement, full benefits...AND...our exceptional marketing team produces an ABUNDANCE of high quality appointments for our in home Design Consultants!
Got your interest? I am Scott Mendez, SVP Sales for 3 Day Blinds, and I am looking for talented Sales Professionals to join our winning team. See what it's like to be a 3 Day Blinds Design Consultant. Click here to learn more about our Winning Team!
Our local District Sales Manager is interviewing candidates now who have the following preferred skills, characteristics and experience:
Successful Design Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, including:
- Two or more years of proven success in outside sales, direct sales or in-home sales roles
- The ability to develop rapport, build relationships and create the exceptional value that consistently closes sales on the first call
- The ability to recognize and relate to client needs in a creative and solution oriented manner
- Ability to utilize multiple technology platforms such as Outlook, Word, our point of sale system, online resource
- High energy, passionate and enthusiastic
- Results Driven and competitive
- Determined and committed
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Resourceful and resilient
- Closet design, window sales, kitchen remodeling, fashion, furniture sales, flooring sales, textiles, bathroom design, alarm systems, real estate, home staging.
- Graduates with degrees in design or related fields
- Independent design company entrepreneurs who love assisting clients, but not running a small business
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Ability to lift and carry 35lbs
Loading some great jobs for you...