As a Relationship Manager - Enterprise Technology at 7Park Data and member of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for using data and insights to develop strong relationships with our corporate clients, working with them to maximize the value they receive from our products and services.
Leveraging a highly differentiated and robust data-driven product offering, the Relationship Manager will proactively drive engagement with clients' current subscription packages and will work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities for expansion. This role, with a focus on ensuring engagement and retention across a base of corporate customers, will leverage a combination of domain expertise and relationship management skills.
The compensation package includes a competitive salary + bonus structure, generous benefits and the valuable business experiences, challenges and excitement of contributing to the success of a fast-growing technology startup company.
This is a newly created position.
* Develop strong relationships with clients, including CTOs and enterprise software/technology leaders
* Produce client-facing newsletters and reports incorporating insight and analysis drawn from 7Park's data
* Act as the central coordination point between Research, Sales and Product to drive client satisfaction, growth and retention
* Effectively onboard new clients, ensuring they understand the value and use cases of 7Park's product suite
* Proactively strategize with current client base to develop custom research that answers pressing questions focused on SaaS and IT spend
* In conjunction with Sales and Research, accelerate the adoption of new products and services
* Manage day-to-day client relationships to ensure needs are being met
* 5-7 years of experience in market research and/or analytics products, with a focus on research and relationship management with corporate clients in Technology functions
* Deep understanding of Enterprise Technology, Enterprise Software, Telecom, SAAS, IT Services
* Strong storytelling skills, including a strong competency in turning raw data into strategic insights
* Ability to work independently AND as part of cross functional teams
* Strong technical acumen and proven ability to effectively communicate complex topics verbally and in writing
Companies around the world depend on 7Park Data to transform data assets and provide insights for superior business decisions. 7Park Data creates analytics-ready data and performance indicators for companies and entire industries by applying machine learning and AI-powered algorithms to raw, unstructured datasets. Headquartered in New York City, 7Park Data was founded in 2012 and was acquired by Vista Equity Partners in December 2018. For more information, visit www.7parkdata.com.