- A. Duie Pyle
10 Howard St
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeastern metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with over 3,000 employees, A. Duie Pyle specializes in providing engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing 23 LTL Service Centers, 10 strategically located warehouses, custom dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services through our Brokerage Solutions. EOE/M/F/D/V
* Load and unload trailers
* Operate electric pallet jack and forklift
* Stage freight for loading
Pyle People Deliver! Ask a Pyle driver about our Company and Culture.
* Open door policy.
* Company leaders know your name.
* 4th generation of family ownership.
* Family owners and Senior Leadership regularly visit every location to listen to employees.
* Committed to assuring a secure future for the 2,700 families that depend upon Pyle for their livelihood.
* Experience with Dock Operations helpful
* Experience with material handling equipment desired
* Ability to follow safety rules and regulations a must
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status
Associated topics: dock, forklift operator, fulfillment, handler, logistics agent, logistics intern, operator night, pallet, warehouse agent, warehouse intern
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...