The RINVOQ RA Associate Marketing Director will lead the development of the brand strategy and tactical initiatives in partnership with key cross functional partners and the strategic agency of record. The Associate Marketing Director serves as the brand and product matter expert for marketing within the organization.
The Associate Marketing Director will work closely with multiple cross functional partners to ensure success in development of strategy and tactical execution plans. Internally, the Associate Marketing Director will foster positive working relationships and be highly collaborative with the other marketing team, sales force, medical affairs, medical review, market research, sales training, regulatory review, business analytics, and other cross franchise teams. Externally, the Associate Marketing Director works with various agency partners to successfully lead brand strategy and execution. Key Competencies Include:
- Ensures coordination with Sales, Consumer Marketing, Sales Training, Managed Healthcare and within the Access/Patient Services Group.
- Develops a culture of integrity, excellence, initiative and compliance within the department and ensures that regulatory, legal and compliance guidelines are followed.
- Understands key market segments (e.g. providers, patients, payers) as they evolve over time to develop targeted initiatives.
- Identifies problems and conceptualizes solutions using creativity and innovation.
- Analysis, planning, implementation and control of tactical programs, working with agencies, third party vendors, cross functional partners and integrated brand team.
- Develops and articulates effective marketing strategies that are high impact, executable, easily communicated, and clinically/financially supported for areas of responsibility.
- Collaborates and coordinates with other members of the marketing team to ensure strategic alignment and execution across workstreams for RINVOQ RA.
- Develops and implements tactical action plans, effectively managing projects to deliver high-quality work product on budget, on time, and in an effective manner, including ensuring that regulatory guidelines are followed.
- Primary marketing functions may include: Strategic Plans, Tactical plans, detail aids, digital tools, message development, and sales communications, input for patient education materials.
- Collaborate with external agencies, internal partners and leadership to build, handle and execute marketing plans to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Understand trends in the marketplace using data driven strategic insights to apply on an on-going basis.
- Lead competitive assessment and implications that are relevant for specific indications
- Effectively track and handle the marketing budget.
- Consistently execute marketing projects in a timely manner
- BA/BS Required, MBA Preferred.
- Demonstrated success in Marketing roles and HCP related projects.
- Track record of effective leadership, management, and positive results
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit; acts as an "innovation practitioner"
- Experience working with and leading external agencies including advertising, media, digital, database agencies and internal partners.
- Apply marketing concepts in the development of marketing plans and programs including brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT analysis, competitive assessment, market research, marketing objectives/strategies, HCP segmentation, etc.
- A balance of analytical capability and creative vision
- Excellent communication (oral, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Ability to influence senior management.
- Ability to work with all levels in a highly matrixed organization.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with several types and levels of staff and external contacts, both in writing and verbally
- Strong planning and organization skills, attention to detail, execution, and follow-through
- Project management and financial acumen
Associated topics: alumni, analyst, business, chief marketing officer, event, mba, policy, policies, regulatory, relationship