Finance Lead, Expense Management (Lombard)
Compensation: $110,710.00 - $179,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
The Finance Lead, Expense Management reports to the Associate Director, Global Commercial Finance - Expense Management and is responsible for providing financial support to the Global Immunology organization. This role will get along with multiple cross functional partners to generate and consolidate Latest Best Estimates (LBEs), Plan and Update. Additionally, this position will partner with key members of the team to implement process enhancements, develop new tools to lead and assess Immunology budgets & performance and support the Associate Director on ad-hoc analyses as needed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation and consolidation of GMCO LBEs, Plan and Update
- Preparation of monthly Financial Reporting Package, key Sales reports and budget overviews
- Planning & analysis of Functional expense and Headcount for Immunology
- Presentation of monthly actual variances and budget risks & opportunities
- Preparation of material for Investor Relations to support quarterly earnings call preparation
- Assist with financial process and reporting training
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability meet tight deadlines while balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 a plus.
Associated topics: associate director, chief investment officer, director, finance director, general operations manager, manage, president, recruit, staff, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...