- Ability Beyond Disability
- $51,000.00 -75,080.00/year*
116 E Main St
INCREASED pay rates starting at $15.75/hour
We are currently seeking dedicated and motivated Lead Residential Counselors (Assistant Program Managers) to join our Direct Care Residential team. They will work with the individuals served to help them achieve their goals based on their individual preferences and abilities while assisting our Program Managers with administrative tasks.
* Administration Support.Assisting Program Manager with scheduling, documentation and creation of individualized treatment plans.
* Helping with activities of daily living activities.These include personal hygiene or cooking, bathing or toileting, and arranging and transporting residents to appointments.
* Assisting individuals to achieve their goals.Providing hands-on support to the individuals based on their preferences and abilities and implementing treatment plans.
* Community integration.Integrating individuals with disabilities into the community to participate in work, recreation, leisure, volunteer activities and socialization skills.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* At least one year of experience in direct care.
* Must maintain a current, valid driver's license.
Why should you join our team?
* Extensive paid training and certification program
* Generous benefit package (medical, dental, PTO, etc.)
* Flexible work schedules and overtime available
* Tuition reimbursement and CNA recertification hours
* Opportunities for growth and advancement
* A culture of appreciation, respect, and teamwork
* An opportunity to have a positive impact in the lives of others!
Job Type: Full-time* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...