Responsible for those client facilities and personnel under his / her supervision to ensure that the Company is providing professional and quality service and to ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities. Employee is also responsible for ensuring that the planned profitability of responsible accounts is realized.
* Communicate effectively with employees and clients to ensure fulfillment of performance and quality requirements.
* Maintain positive relationship with client representatives.
* Control cost to ensure profitability of area of responsibility.
* Ensure clients receive accurate invoices in a timely manner. Follow-up on payment of all invoices.
* Responsible for and/or the oversight of the recruiting, hiring and training of all employees in his/her area of responsibility. Ensure this is done in accordance with established procedures and in a cost effective manner.
* Ensure that each employee receives proper training commensurate with the job responsibilities assigned and that all training is properly documented and maintained according to Company standards.
* Ensure that duty managers and supervisors are properly trained and understand their assigned duties.
* Monitor compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements in area of responsibility.
* Ensure that payroll is prepared and transmitted in an accurate and timely manner.
* Ensure that any injuries, incidents, accidents, etc are documented, reported and processed appropriately.
* Monitor safety program within area of responsibility and communicate with Safety Quality Managers on a frequent basis to ensure compliance with all Company safety standards.
* Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
* Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Job duties may be modified at any time.
* Associates degree is required.
* Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in a service/customer oriented environment.
* Experience in cost estimating/pricing work.
* Have a working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical handling/storage procedures.
* Must be able to write reports and business correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and customers.
New York, NY US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task