Microsoft Applied Intelligence Market Development Senior Manager, (Retail)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Accenture Technology Consulting practice is seeking a Microsoft Applied Intelligence Market Development team member to develop and grow our Accenture Microsoft Business Group within the Retail industry.
The Market Development Manager will be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with both Microsoft and Accenture leadership to identify, build and execute new Go-To Market strategies, and sales opportunities, specific to the Retail industry.
The role will focus on growing the sales and pipeline of Accenture's Retail Applied Intelligence business, leveraging Microsoft technologies, through demand generation, origination and co-selling opportunities with Microsoft. Key characteristics for applicants include team oriented and self-starting individuals with the ability to form strong relationships.
As a Microsoft Applied Intelligence Retail Market Development Senior Manager, you'll often be:
* Responsible for profile Solution Development Drive generation and prioritization of features for applied intelligence solutions for the Retail industry
* Demand Generation Facilitate and execute demand generation activities internal and joint enablement sessions, briefings and events to develop pre-stage pipeline
* Education Evangelism Educate account teams on new Go-To Market offerings, assets, and differentiators to increase win rates and grow sales
* Sales Origination activities, including the execution of joint account planning sessions between Accenture and Microsoft, to identify new opportunity areas
* Execute on these opportunities alongside sales origination and sales capture teams.
* Client Alignment and Field Engagement
* Work across Accenture's different groups to connect the right SMEs with the right opportunities, developing stronger strategies, and the ability to execute successful sales cycles