Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Join Accenture Consulting and you will work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our clients most complex issues in operations and manufacturing. And because our clients span the full range of industries Including 94 of the Fortune 100 you will have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
As a Technology Consultant in our Products industry Technology Consulting business, you'll often be:
* Part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide transformation programs
* Designs new or maintains existing application solution in Oracle E-Business Suite and/or Oracle Cloud focusing on Inventory Cost or Order Management
* Proposes, configures, documents and tests business solution in Oracle SCM application according to the functional and technical requirements
* Involved in performing ERP-SCM assessments, help building the ERP-SCM roadmaps and solution blueprints
* Helps to define Supply chain technology roadmaps and solutions
* Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients
* Builds professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
* Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients
* Support assessment, road mapping, and functional/technical evaluation of technology in the supply chain management areas
* Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevance
* Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
* Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals