Workforce/Talent Transformation Consultant with Life Science (Northeast) Q1
Compensation: $98,980.00 - $130,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture's Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
- Driving growth through improving performance of people
- Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
- Creating compelling digital employee experiences
- Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Workforce Experience & HR
Accenture's Workforce Experience & HR offering helps clients create HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. Workforce Experience & HR professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in best in class thought leadership to help our client's structure, launch, and implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class consulting capabilities:
- Employee Experience Lifecycle
- Human Centered Design for Moments that Matter
- People Insights and Performance
- HR Strategy
- Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- HR Operating Model and Capabilities
- HR Service Model & Strategy Design
This Consultant role is aligned to our Products Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at:
As a Consultant within Accenture's Talent Organization practice focused on Talent Management Future Workforce will have the following responsibilities Quickly develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with guidance from their Accenture supervisor. Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to client. Manage small, virtual, global, diverse teams. Contribute to enabling the client to harness the power of the liquid workforce. Develop trusted relationships with key decision makers across client and Accenture organizations Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Articulate program value propositions in a way that is creative and inspiring.
- Minimum 3 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of Future Workforce solutions.
- At least 1 year of experience working within Research & Development, ideally in the Life Sciences industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one or more of the following HR processes: Talent Strategy, Strategic Workforce Planning, Job Design, Liquid Workforce, Talent Sourcing Strategy, Capability Talent Assessment, Rapid Workforce Reskilling, or Digital Learning
- Minimum 3 years' experience in 2 or more of the following activities:
- Talent Strategy Deliver a Talent Strategy that addresses the clients unique and evolving business challenges with guidance
- Effectively leverage direct Accenture supervisor to co-create a strategy for Digital Function
- Job Design AIML Robotics Organization and/or Job Design
- Build job descriptions to support client strategy and new ways of working
- Digital Capabilities Build a capabilities and talent assessment function that can anticipate skills gaps
- Implement a digital learning strategy to keep the workforce current on relevant skills and knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Ability to develop trusted client relationships
- Ability to innovate and challenge norms
- Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and creatively in a group setting
- Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
- Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
- Focus on value creation
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Prior external consulting experience
- Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
- Capable storyteller and compelling communicator
- Project management experience, including project plan development and measurement
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Experience as part of a thriving virtual team
- Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Resources clients (Energy, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Utilities)
- Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
- Design and implementation experience with HR ERP (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, SuccessFactors etc.)
- Experience with digital tools such as HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Associated topics: capital, commission, consultant, economics, market, estate, financial, financial analyst, insurer, valuation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...