Accountemps has an opportunity for a successful Collections Specialist for our of our clients Corporate Office in the South Shore of Massachusetts. The ideal candidate for this position is able to work as part of a dynamic team, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties of the Collections Specialist:
- Constant and immediate follow-up with customers to recover payment
- High volume outbound calls (80-120 calls per day)
- Negotiate payment arrangements while maintaining a great customer experience.
- Constant email follow up with customers to structure and modify payments as needed
- Uses available resources and management support to effectively and efficiently return delinquent accounts to performing status within the deadline and guidelines established.
- Ability to provide accurate and detailed notes on account activity
- Document all calls and keep accurate records of account activity.
- Develop collections methods that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company financial goals
- Work closely with team members to create ways to bring in revenue and find success as a team
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; presentation of findings, analysis, and recommendations.
Skills/Qualifications of the Collections Specialist:
- Experience: 2+ years in a Collections setting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles and get results
Requirements of the Collections Specialist:
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2+ years of collections experience, including interaction with a large customer base.
- Experience: 2+ years in an outbound call setting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; detail oriented, organized; able to multitask, and excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; able to create and navigate excel spreadsheets
If you would like to be considered for the Collections Specialist, please email your resume directly to Hayley.Dawkins@accountemps.com
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Now accepting applicants to participate in National Focus Groups and Clinical Trial studies. Work from home earn up to $500/week part-time . Must reg…Read More
The Advanced Technology Division performs research and development on component and subsystem-level technologies which can enable new approaches to D…Read More
The OpportunityWe're looking for a Manufacturing Quality Assurance Specialist III, working in the Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products industry in Cant…Read More
Thursday, January 16, 2020Our Surety department is seeking a Contract Surety Underwriting Specialist to join our growing team in Massachusetts or Con…Read More
Pediatrics opening in , Massachusetts. This and other dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.comOpening: Pediatric DentistStart Date: ASAPLoca…Read More
ECG is a national management consulting firm working exclusively in the healthcare industry. At ECG, our primary emphasis is on qualityin our people…Read More
Seeking motivated individuals to participate in National Focus Groups and Clinical Trial studies. Earn up to $750/week in your spare time. Must regis…Read More
JPC-655. Contact. Vivian Martin. . Loc: Marlborough, MA Duration: 1 month ( 160 hrs - 100% Onsite) Description: Must have skills: - Dell P…Read More