Registered Nurse Transition Care Coordinator AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Location Address: New Smyrna, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth New Smyrna
Christ Centered organization
Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
Career growth and advancement potential
You Will Be Responsible For:
* The Transition Care Coordinator is responsible to identify high risk patients on admission.
* Target risk specific interventions.
* Assess patient's needs including post hospital needs and services.
* Implement interventions in order to support quality care and meet patient's needs across the continuum.
* The individual will work closely with interdisciplinary team members within the organization and professional staff outside of the organization to ensure delivery of care coordination and transition across the continuum.
What You Will Need:
* Current Florida RN license required
* Requires 3 to 5 years' experience in an acute care hospital required
* Knowledge of InterQual Criteria.
* Computer applications, including but not limited to: Windows, Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Word.
* Prior Case Management experience in an acute care setting, or Case Management in a Home Health Care setting, or Case Management for an insurance company preferred.
* BS in Nursing preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, domiciliary, maternal, nurse clinical, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgery, unit