Customer service- Training provided 602-###-#### Ext.55444
Interviewing/On Spot Offer/Starting Immediately!
- Entry Level Customer Service/Reservations
- Making hotel reservations and taking incoming calls
- No call center experience needed
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- $12.50/hour after training, can make up to $13.75/hour
- Must be able to work weekends
Shift Timings (5 working days- 8 HOURS A DAY)
(AM) 4:00 AM. - 4:30 PM Sun - Sat
(MID) 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM Sun - Sat
(PM) 12:30 PM - 12:00 AM Sun - Sat
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Possess fluency in English. Demonstrate good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work flexible shifts that may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Minimum of 1 year of recent customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Must be able to type at least 25 words per minute
- Must be computer literate and able to pass a computer competency test
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check
Associated topics: agent, agente de servicio al cliente, associate, customer care, customer service representative, phone, platform support, service, service specialist, support