Program Manager: Innovation and Consulting
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Req ID: 64509BR
The Program Manager has a passion for healthcare and is responsible for proactively identifying issues within the organization and/or the industry and leads the design and execution of solutions to address those challenges. Is an innovative/ strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong external insights to drive the changes needed to transform the healthcare industry. Has responsibility for designing & delivering enterprise-wide and business-specific solutions to support corporate strategy, business growth and professional career development. Promotes all Talent Development programs and services.
Leads the work and deliverables of multiple, complex projects or programs, through to implementation, that impact multiple processes, systems, functions and products. They help our business units - and our company - meet corporate objectives and compete more successfully in the marketplace. Supports the business by recommending appropriate actions, strategies and/or alternatives to meet business needs. Has responsibility for leading/managing all aspects of a project and or program such as planning, coordination, development, implementation including the financial implications while prioritizing work, resources and time. Ensures the end state of the project and/or business operations meets business objective(s) and that all deliverables and due dates are met. Highly collaborative process often requires managing relationships across the segments or multiple functional areas.
Fundamental Components included but are not limited to:
- Manages complex consulting engagements with leaders around strategy, business growth, innovation and leadership
- Leads and designs solutions for business unit leaders and human resource business partners
- Proactively designs and tests new solutions to address gaps around talent, culture and business that will impact the organization and the healthcare industry
- Builds relationships with internal and external partners to foster collaboration that will transform healthcare
- Engages with external partners to design Business Immersion Experiences that will shift the mindset of CVS Health leaders around business, innovation, culture, talent & leadership to transform the healthcare industry
- Designs and facilitates Strategic Execution and Community Connections workshops to help leaders with their most critical strategic imperatives around talent, culture, community and business growth
- Manages the end to end process associated with Innovation tournaments to help leaders develop new products & services and to create a culture of innovation
- Utilizes workforce and talent analytics to identify and address talent gaps to achieve business goals
- Ensures learning technology tools and infrastructure support Talent Strategy business requirements
- Works with business unit leaders to support large-group strategy meetings
- Pilots new development ideas, products and services
- Collaborates with other enterprise and functional training areas to achieve business goals
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
- 8-10 years professional experience in a corporate training function
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Consulting / coaching experience
- Instructional design and development experience
- Design thinking / customer-centered design experience
- Large group facilitation / presentation experience
- Experience supporting senior leaders in a large, matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strategic Planning and Social Media skills desired.
- Project management skills preferred
- Development and management of multiple budgets related to various projects and/or programs preferred
- Proven negotiation skills and a proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resource
Additional Job Information:
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.Proven ability to satisfy customers needs and develop alternatives to resolve issues.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Job Function: Management
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...