Senior Project Manager: Innovation & Consulting
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Req ID: 64511BR
The Senior Project Manager has a passion for healthcare and is responsible for proactively identifying issues within the organization and/or the industry and designs solutions to address those challenges. Has responsibility for designing & delivering enterprise-wide and business-specific talent development solutions to support corporate strategy and professional career growth. Promotes all Talent Development programs and services.
Accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing management of more complex projects which typically impact more than one of the following: process, system, product and/or function. They help our business units - and our company - meet corporate objectives and compete more successfully in the marketplace. Supports the business by recommending appropriate actions, strategies and/or alternatives to meet business needs. Has responsibility for leading/managing all aspects of a project and or program such as planning, coordination, development, implementation including the financial implications while prioritizing work, resources and time. Ensures the end state of the project and/or business operations meets business objective(s) and that all deliverables and due dates are met. Highly collaborative process often requires managing relationships across the segments or multiple functional areas.
Fundamental Components included but are not limited to:
- Provides consulting solutions to business unit leaders and human resource business partners
- Proactively design and test new solutions to address gaps around talent, culture and business that will impact the organization and the healthcare industry
- Builds relationships with internal and external partners to foster collaboration that will transform healthcare
- Strong facilitator with an entrepreneurial mindset and innovative insights that can drive the conversation during Innovation Hours that will shift the mindset of CVS Health colleagues around business, innovation, culture, talent & leadership to transform the healthcare industry
- Design and deliver Strategic Execution workshops to help leaders with their most critical strategic imperatives around talent, culture and business growth
- Manage the end to end process associated with Innovation tournaments to help leaders develop new products & services and to create a culture of innovation
- Utilizes workforce and talent analytics to identify and address talent gaps to achieve business goals
- Ensures learning technology tools and infrastructure support Talent Strategy business requirements
- Works with business unit leaders to support large-group strategy meetings
- Pilots new development ideas, products and services
- Collaborates with other enterprise and functional training areas to achieve business goals
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
Solid Project Management and supervisory skills Proven ability to affect change/interpersonal skills Past positions required acting a project lead and directing a team Past experience includes development of budgets Proven communication skills both written and verbal Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources. BS/BA or equivalent experience and 5-7 years of management experience related to standards & measurements, technology, systems, processes etc preferred.
- 5-7 years professional experience in a corporate training function
- Consulting / coaching experience
- Instructional design and development experience
- Design thinking / customer-centered design experience
- Large group facilitation / presentation experience
- Experience supporting senior leaders in a large, matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strategic Planning and Social Media skills desired.
Additional Job Information:
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Job Function: Management
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.
Loading some great jobs for you...