I provide the ability to learn more about this opportunity before applying!
Questions before you apply?
Feel free to send a Text: 828-###-#### or email: ...@agtaxnetwork.com to Joel Riet.
Please to \"NY Manager\" so I know which search you're referring to.
Position: International Tax Manager
Location: Near White Plains, NY
Financially Stable Global SEC Company:
Our client is a very diverse and complex Fortune ranked company with a large international presence.
WORK LIFE BALANCE & Diverse International tax issues:
- This tax department holds a high emphasis on work/life balance including flex days, \"half-day Fridays\" and the potential to work from home one day a week.
- Work closely with a kind and knowledgeable seasoned International Sr. Tax Director who will take great pride in providing close mentorship and helping you develop your tax skills.
- Be involved with a company that has exciting new developments internationally, you'll be involved with a variety of process improvement and tax reform projects working with teams.
- Plenty of room for upward growth and have a long career path with a large Fortune 50 company.
- This position will be involved with managing the reviews of the US International Tax function including reviews of forms Forms 5471, 8858, and 8865, preparation of FTC tax pools, FDII.
- Other areas of focus will include and Subpart F.
- You'll also be involved with special projects working with legal and reporting teams on Tax planning, Audits and Implementing best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent is required, CPA or MST is a plus but not required.
- Must have 3-7 years of US International tax exp in a large corporation or Big Four Public Accounting.