- AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
- $85,900.00 -185,230.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1328 Ruby Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The employer is from Finance sector.
- Responsible for growing and developing the Bank's multi-Billion Capital Markets portfolio.
- Maintain and develop relationships with financial partners, internal and external industry contacts that provide and enhance access to Capital Market opportunities.
- Creating and executing department strategies in support of short and long-term operating objectives and business plan.
- Provide guidance and counsel to Association and Bank lending staff on loan structuring, pricing, and competitive market conditions.
- Serve as a member of Loan Committee and other committees as deemed appropriate.
- Arrange syndication, participation, and other multi-lender or pool transactions as a fee based service for member associations of AgFirst.
- Responsible for leading and mentoring a team of Capital Markets officers.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, agricultural economics or comparable field
- 10+ years of experience in multi-lender transactions and a structuring of debt deals for corporate clients
- Proven leadership and management experience, having led and developed a team of professionals
- Exceptional analytical, credit, lending and loan pricing skills
- Excellent relationship-building, sales and negotiation skills
- In depth knowledge of the credit & syndication markets and competition
- Superior communication skills, including clear written, verbal and presentation skills
- A collaborative leadership approach and a passion for the cooperative principles
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Associated topics: derivatives, dow jones, fund, ira, invest, market, nasdaq, risk, sell, stock
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.