- All About Kids
21 Warren St
PLEASE READ This job requires you to travel to a child's home, school or daycare. Select the cases in locations that work best for you. We serve all of Long Island, all five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Orange, Putnam, Dutchess, Ulster County and more!
ALL ABOUT OUR COMPANY
All About Kids was founded by Cathy Grossfeld in 1988, later joined by her husband Michael who are both New York State licensed Speech-Language Pathologists and have over 60 years of combined experience in providing and administering services for children with developmental delays.
For over 30 years, All About Kids has provided evaluations, individual and group therapy services, consultations, and service coordination for children. All About Kids' comprehensive offering of services and programs addresses all facets of a child's development and allows for better team coordinated and individualized treatment. We provide early intervention, preschool, school age, and autism services privately as well as through the New York State public funded EI, CPSE, and District CSE programs including the NYCDOE. We are proud of our history of 30 years of outstanding program and fiscal audit reviews.
ALL ABOUT OUR MISSION
All About Kids is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and families who need our help by supporting early identification of a child's developmental needs and their access to quality services. Through intervention we facilitate individual growth and independence in the most natural and least restrictive environment.
ALL ABOUT OUR VISION
All About Kids sees a world where all children have access to intervention allowing them to live a full and rich life without restriction, where parents have access to the information and training they need to support their child's therapy and special education needs, and where disabilities, therapy, and special education can be openly discussed without stigma.
ALL ABOUT THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Education / Credentials:
* NYS Special Education certification B-2+ or equivalent
* BCBA/BCBA in good standing (preferred)
* MA/MS and NYS certification in any one of the following areas:
* Special Education Permanent
* Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped, TSHH
* Students with Disabilities, Birth to 2nd Grade
* Teacher for Students with Speech and Language Disabilities, TSSLD
* Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise excellent customer service and professionalism
* Strong organizational and time-management skills
* Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment
* Proficient in computers
* Experience with electronic ABA data collection preferred
* 2 years+ experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and extensive education and experience in ABA
* Supervisory, program development, and staff training experience a PLUS!
ALL ABOUT THE JOB
All About Kids is seeking a n Applied Behavior Analyst Supervisor for our expanding ABA Program. Job Responsibilities Include:
* Supervising facility-based, in-home, and community-based ABA services for children on the Autism Spectrum
* Supervision, training, evaluation, leadership and support, directly and indirectly of all ABA providers and ABA cases in assigned areas
* Completing paperwork and performance evaluations during / after observations
* Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA's)
* Writing Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP's)
* Conducting assessments using the ABLLS-R and design ABA program based on results
* Providing direct service (as needed) and completing appropriate paperwork
* Clinically review reports and session notes on a regular basis
* Attending IFSP / CPSE meetings as an evaluation representative (as needed)
* Representing the company at meetings and conferences, when applicable and available
* Assisting in marketing through interface with parents and funding sources (school districts, regional centers) of current or potential clients, service providers and other professionals
* Ensuring excellent customer service provided by all clinical team members
ALL ABOUT EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
All About Kids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment in decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.