Great position for Occupational Medicine Physician near Baltimore, MD. This is an opportunity to provide coverage for one of the leading occupational health clinics in Maryland. Conveniently located just short drive to either downtown Baltimore or Washington D.C. Job ID# 47633
- Full-time position ( Employed )
- Traditional Occupational Med responsibilities
- Standard schedule (8-12 a.m. 1-5 p.m.) M-F
- Provide supervision to the Physician Assistants
- The patient census is usually 15 -20 per day.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Strong Compensation Package (with Incentives), Short & term Life insurance, Long Term disability insurance, Malpractice insurance & Health Care insurance, Full comprehensive benefits package, Retirement plans and 401k; if desired, Possible relocation assistance and/or Sign on bonus, PTO+Holiday+CME
- Easy access to major city attractions!
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
Associated topics: family medicine physician, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, practice physician, primary, primary care, provider, urgent, urgent care