MS Sr Systems Analyst
Compensation: $110,890.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to operate as a liaison between multiple work streams to effectively and efficiently integrate the enterprise scheduling/registration /billing system Soarian Financials/Scheduling with all applicable ancillary inbound and outbound interfaces. Lead and participate in design sessions with ancillary application owners, Ensemble integration team, and business leads. Work with other application teams on Project to help design workflows and data values that will optimize the enterprise integration module. Develop, build, design, specifications and working documentation. Work with testing team to help develop, execute and review test scripts. Assist with activation planning, activation execution and activation support.
- Work under the direction of the Manager to provide technical application solutions for assigned business areas.
- Possess technical knowledge of assigned application technology.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand the customer?s product-specific requirements and configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which programs are developed and coded.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs or technical configuration.
- Ensure programs meet technical specifications and standards.
- Interact with Business and clinical representatives during the software build or configuration and testing process.
- Perform technical application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
- Design and execute unit, system and integration test plans for new developments/releases/reports.
- Maintain technical documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of the assigned application.
- Perform application maintenance activities
- Provide production support.
- Assist in resolving support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
- Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure project deadlines are met.??
- Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations.
These are consistent accountabilities for all staff.
- Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
- Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
- Customer focus and close alignment with the customers? business objectives.
- Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined standards
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
- Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
- Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
- Adherence to the defined standards.
- Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
- Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
- Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline or equivalent.
- ?2-5?years industry experience preferred
- ?5-10?years extensive experience in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product preferred
- HL7 integration?experience?
- Experience with Soarian Financials/Soarian Scheduling a plus
- ?May?require local travel
- ?May require other travel for business needs
- May require after hours on call support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Allscripts? policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
Associated topics: ascp, blood collection, lab, microbiology, mls, mlt, scientist, sterile processing technician, surgical technologist, technician laboratory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...