ABOUT THE TEAM: The Professional Education team is a division of ALM that supports multiple nationwide conferences for attorneys, insurance providers and real estate professionals. Our niche skills allows us to offer a variety of accreditations throughout the U.S. This enables ALM to continue to grow in these markets through the mandatory credits required by the accreditation boards. As a team, Professional Education continues to sharpen our skills, create new business opportunities and help each other to grow individually.
* Point of contact for client and assist with any accreditation related inquiries or issues
* Travel and Onsite CLE management and client services
* Establish strong relationships with the accreditations boards
* Submit and maintain new and renewal course filings
* Assist in research for partnership opportunities and customer planning
* Work with event producers to ensure that they have all the necessary information for accreditations
* Report and distribute certificates for the events you are assigned within the appropriate timeframe
* Monthly updates and report generation for sponsored clients
* Support all additional miscellaneous assignments necessary for the success of the Professional Education Department
* Assist with online customer service product as needed
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of Customer Service experience, preferred
* Demonstrate a full understanding of our business and have critical thinking skills
* Attention to detail and ability to follow detailed instructions
* Deadline oriented
* Ability and willingness to recognize sales opportunities
* Effectively match customer needs to products and benefits
* Excellent verbal, written communication and telephone skills
* Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and adaptable to change
* Good problem solving/decision making skills and time management skills Effective interpersonal skills, demonstrated affinity for building and maintaining rapport with client and customers
Discover where your talent fits best at ALM?
At ALM, we're reinventing the way professionals use information, news, data, marketing solutions and events to manage the business of business. That requires creativity, collaboration and innovation. Headquartered in New York City with 18 offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843. Join our team of talented ALMers working to create exceptional experience for our audiences and customers across the globe.
ALM provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ALM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.