Alphanumeric is hiring an experienced Promotional Telemedicine professional to work onsite in Raleigh, NC with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. In this position you will become the expert on 2 of GSK drugs and respond to questions from healthcare providers and patients.This will involve patient education, walking them through using the prescribed medication and escalating adverse events.
Are you an RN with a 4 year degree/BSN?
Do you have Telemedicine experience?
Comfortable with technology in a face paced environment?
Able to multitask
Work Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm or 11am to 8pm?
- Paid training on pharmaceutical products
- Work from home upon certification 1-3 days per week
- Bonus to carry pager and respond to low volume after hours calls
- Work with a close upbeat team in a newly renovated facility
- Respond to incoming questions from healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Provide in-depth information and specific product and/or corporate knowledge to heath care providers and patients. Escalate calls per protocols.
- Build and strengthen consumer relationships by obtaining strategic information, demonstrating broad knowledge and providing appropriate product information.
- Healthcare professional (RN) with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years related patient service or pharmaceutical experience.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to understand root cause of issues and effectively resolve inquiries which may involve extensive analysis and research.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solver with solid organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Capable to make decisions quickly, and strong drive for self and team around team performance and metrics.
- Self-starter who is motivated with experience exercising good judgment, and high integrity.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills; ability to work to tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Meet challenging goals and timelines; quickly changes plans when data or actions require it.
- High level of expertise in Adverse Event and Product Quality Complaint reporting, utilization of knowledge management systems and quickly navigate content.
- Able to work in a fast-paced structured environment with a team approach.
- Possess proven technical and computer skills, including standard MS Office Software.
- Telemedicine experience (preferred)
- Ability to multi task
- Skilled with software and working with multiple systems using 2 monitors.
- RN with a 4 year degree
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, surgery, unit