The company is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.
- Manage the overall strategic direction of enterprise-wide Inventory Management processes and systems which includes: forecasting; budget planning and execution; product lifecycle management; and shipping forecasts.
- Develop inventory planning and control strategy to ensure effective supply chain and Logistics objectives are achieved.
- Interact and manage the relationship with the principal material vendors and with the USA 3rd party warehouse operator.
- Obtain and maintain industry knowledge as it relates and impacts product lifecycle, including obsolescence, product evolutions, replacement technologies, alternate replacement technologies, vertical integration among others.
- Establish and drive supply chain management efforts to deliver to KPIs and regular, reliable reporting to ensure accurate executive decision making.
- Execution of all channels with timely delivery of materials based on SLAs aligned with business needs
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Finance. MBA or Post Graduate degree in logistics preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in Logistics, Inventory Management and/or Supply Chain Management. Material planning experience is a plus.
- Experience developing executive relationships; managing multiple simultaneously complex projects and developing key strategies around business objectives.
- Experience with enterprise resource planning, material management systems, and implementations is a plus.
- Must be able to effectively work cross-functionally with other leaders in the organization to create successful business outcomes and drive profitability.
- Demonstrated organizational management skills in a highly complex, technical, fast growing environment including budget management, team management, mentoring, coaching, and planning.
- Experience using quantitative metrics to measure performance of staff against stated objectives.
- Exceptional vendor management capabilities
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
Associated topics: 3pl, buyer, inventory, logistics, meat, plastics, procurement, raw material, sql, supply