Founded in 1983, Alvarez & Marsal (\"A&M\") is a leading, multi-disciplinary, global professional services firm specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, operating in 20 countries, across 56 offices. A&M comprises of over 3,400 high caliber professionals from a variety of backgrounds. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues that our clients face and maximize value. We serve the world's leading multi-national companies, the Global Fortune 500, private equity firms, financial institutions, investment banks and law firms, offering seamless service in today's global economy.
GLOBAL TRANSACTION ADVISORY GROUP
Established in 2005, the A&M Global Transaction Advisory Group (\"TAG\") is comprised of former Big Four CPAs who provide private equity, sovereign wealth, family office and corporate clients buy side and sell side financial accounting due diligence. TAG professionals actively engage in assessing a target's quality of earnings, analyzing cash flows, reviewing working capital, identifying key business drivers, reviewing forecasts, and conducting comprehensive discussions with management and their advisors. TAG professionals routinely team with the firm's operational, tax, commercial, information technology and other industry and functional experts to deliver a truly integrated solution to clients engaging in carve-out, divestiture, merger integration and/or capital market transactions.
A&M TAG is looking to hire a Recruiting Manager in New York that will support the practice professionals. This position will report to the Head of Talent Management in New York and also partner with TAG professionals across the country.
* Partner with the Head of Talent Management to provide sourcing and operational recruiting support. Conduct intake calls, set the sourcing strategy, screen and present candidates for a variety of positions.
* Provide operational support when needed. Assist with scheduling interviews and gathering feedback from the interview team.
* Communicate with TAG professionals and candidates to ensure everyone involved in the recruiting process is aware of interview feedback and next steps in the interview process.
* Assist with market research, job descriptions and talent insights that will help the team understand the recruiting market and specialty areas.
* Create innovative sourcing strategies. Frequent use of LinkedIn Recruiter and sourcing in Workday.
* Create and maintain pipelines of highly sought-after candidates. Thoughtfully nurture relationships and educate candidates on Alvarez and Marsal and TAG.
* Prepare offer letters and work with HRBP team to finalize offer letters.
* Maintain requisitions and candidate records with meticulous attention to detail. Provide reporting and metrics as needed.
Requirements / Skills:
* 5+ years of professional experience, of which 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting. Experience with a management consulting firm and/or financial services firm preferred.
* Bachelor's Degree with concentration in Business or Human Resource Management or a related field.
* Extensive senior-level/experienced hire recruitment experience.
* LinkedIn Recruiter experience is a plus.
* Workday experience is a plus.
* Ability to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
* Strong business acumen and polished communication skills.
* Ability to work with ambiguity and escalate issues as needed.
It is Alvarez & Marsal's policy to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition