Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and manage our partnerships with the leading systems integrators, interactive agencies and management consulting firms in North America. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future? As a Partner manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon's infrastructure web services through key strategic business partners and their customers. Your responsibilities will include driving key initiatives and delivering results with strategic professional services firms. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and help go-to-market efforts.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast growing business. The ideal candidate is experienced in channel partner programs, and has a proven ability to learn new technologies fast. The Partner manager can effectively influence both technical and non-technical audiences up to the senior executive level.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Own and deliver on key business goals with strategic partners
* Develop structured processes around onboarding, enabling and supporting distribution partners for business and operations
* Work across regional alliance teams to build an ecosystem of strategic distribution partners that add significant value to AWS channel partners
* Serve as a key member of the AWS channel team in helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy
* Own all reporting of your segment, participating in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders.
* Utilize salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems to track key performance metrics