External job description
Amazon is one of the world's most highly trafficked sites and the delivery of relevant advertising to shopping customers is a key company strategy and rapidly growing source of revenue. Amazon Advertiser Platform team is a high visible, strategic team. If you are a self-starter, passionate about developing analytical solutions to solve business problems, and you are looking for a team that drive results to help influence Amazon business decision, this is the right place for you. Our Operations team provides services ranging from troubleshooting support to consultative campaign optimization and fully managed services. Our key success outputs are client satisfaction trough campaign performance, retention, and growth and we are looking for a Vertical Analyst to help us drive those metrics. The Vertical Analyst will be responsible for the health of its book of business by driving vertical execution strategies and insights across all of our Managed and Self Service Display Advertising programs. Working with our Sales, Product and Ops teams the Vertical Analyst will focus on 1/ Revenue generation and retention through pre-sales support (RFP Support, manage the transition of our clients between our Managed and Self Service programs...), 2/ Campaign performance through Ops Support (monitoring of performance, campaign dive deeps, creation of verticalized best practices, programmatic trainings?) and 3/Product improvement by making sure our programmatic solutions keep delivering strong performance for our clients.
* Own revenue health for a defined book of business across all our Display programs.
* Work closely with Sales and Account Management to understand client goals, facilitate our client's journey across our Display programs and strategize the best path forward.
* Continuously partner with the product teams to be the voice of our customers and ensure that our platform and Display programs meet customers' needs.
* Analyze key performance trends across our clients, create best practices, test new hypothesis and transform them in repeatable and scalable processes.
* Anticipate problems on behalf of our clients, productively escalate issues and work toward resolution and eventually, client satisfaction.