Amazon is looking for a motivated candidate who is ready to build the supply chain of the future. The candidate should be ready to deal with ambiguity to solve core challenges within our network, with a focus on innovation and pioneering. The candidate must have strong acumen to deal with complex challenges, gain buy in from key stakeholders, and be able to communicate clearly and articulately. Furthermore, they must be strong analytically, be resilient to challenges, and advocate to implement concepts such as machine learning.
The candidate will join our North America Supply Chain group, part of Inbound Supply Chain team. The Inbound Supply Chain team is shaping our "First Mile" network through the development and application of innovative supply chain solutions. Our goal is to improve and enhance the Amazon Fulfillment Network to ultimately drive the best customer experience in the quickest, most reliable, and cost-efficient manner.
As a Program Manager, you will:
* Have end to end ownership of Supplemental FC (SFCs) program
* Work cross functionally and collaborate with various team across Amazon to support your initiatives.
* Partner with over 20 teams to plan,launch and manage seasonal site launches for Amazon Peak season
* Be responsible for end-to-end financials of the program
* Work with vendors and 3PLs on contracting for seasonal capacity
* Drive strategic initiatives and focus on innovation.
* Communicate with senior leadership on long-term program planning, performance metrics and financials, and key optimization projects and launches.
* Coordinate with various teams, lead projects to conclusion, write thought provoking documents and lean on your excellent communication skills.
As a valued member of the team, you should:
* Have the ability to understand complex systems from the engineering, operations, and business perspectives.
* Be comfortable manipulating, analyzing, and visualizing large data sets, and developing quantitative models.
* Be able to lead, influence, and program manage cross-functional stakeholder groups.
* Be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy and ever-changing environment, coupled with a strong technical skill set, taking a data-driven approach to solve complex problems across our fulfillment network.
We are looking for experienced supply chain professional and/or graduates from MBA or Masters of Science (Engineering, Supply Chain, and Operation Research) programs who are ready for exciting opportunities.
Great candidates think like business owners and drive results; look at a task, define what is broken and build the solution on behalf of our customers.Basic Qualifications
* Bachelor Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
* Program Management experience on cross-functional projects
* Experience in supply chain operations or manufacturing within the tech and/or retail industries
* Experience in driving process cross-functional improvement projects from idea to implementation and adoption
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain