Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Amazon's video ads program is a fast-growing segment of our business, and offers opportunities for advertisers to showcase their products via video both on and off of Amazon.com. Our video advertising program includes opportunities within live events and premium content, providing unparalleled measurement that is unique to Amazon.
Amazon Advertising is seeking a strong program manager to support the Video Sales Specialist organization. This role will:
* Support external OTT clients, support sales prioritization and feature sets based on evaluating stakeholder's expectations.
* Improve processes, productivity, make recommendations, and execute plans to support the company organization.
* Manage a process to test, validate and implement
new strategies and updates to existing platform to key stakeholders.
* Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and
product requirements that meet business and customer requirements.
* Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and
communicate standard business processes.
* Ensure initiatives meet and align with program goals.