Self Service Display Advertising is a new space for Amazon and one that is ripe for disruption. Our team helps Merchants, Retail Vendors, and Brand owners acquire new customers that may not be aware of their products or services and re-engage existing customers. While our other Ads teams' products focus on leverage existing market demand for products on Amazon, our team is filling a major gap for Advertisers who are either tapped out of customers who are aware of their product, or have a product that doesn't really have adequate traffic on Amazon. We are building a new turn-key solutions which requires building many new systems (front-end, back-end and analytics) from scratch that will scale to millions of Advertisers and enable discovery of new products to millions of Amazon's retail customers.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the best Engineers and Product Managers at Amazon (and probably in the world) and one of the best teams at Amazon (rated very highly in a company-wide yearly assessment), lead initiatives from scratch that is going to become a huge area of growth for Amazon's Advertising business and pioneer the usage of new technology at Amazon scale.
* Own the design, development, and maintenance of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, visualizations etc. to support analytical and business needs.
* Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon's data resources and know when, how, and which to use and which not to use.
* Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis; data integrity, test design, analysis, validation and documentation.
* Monitor and troubleshoot operational or data issues in data pipelines.
* Review and audit existing ETL jobs and SQL queries and data pipelines.
Join today and you will transform how customers discover and shop at Amazon!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.