We are seeking a Sr. Client Lead Recruiter to join the dynamic recruiting team supporting Amazon's Worldwide Advertising Business.
The Senior Client Lead Recruiter works with a team of recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups within WW Advertising. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
* Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
* Must be able to understand how to recruit passive technical candidates and possess the mentality to \"profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation\" rather than sell a role.
* Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer; and offer-to-accept ratios.
* Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
* Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
* Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate interview slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
* Utilize multiple candidate data points collected through questioning and interviewing to help influence and guide the hiring decisions
* Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.