The Digital workplace team is looking for an Executive Assistant as a critical member of the Digital workplace, Content and Collaboration team. In this role not only would you provide organizational support to leaders but serve as an ambassador to the culture that makes American Express a great place to work.
You would not only have the opportunity to support leaders within Amex, but the ability to be involved in projects that allows American Express part of our customers daily lives. This role is in our global headquarters supporting a busy VP
* A teammate that works with other EAs to coordinate complex meetings/events for the team.
* Calendar management including annual planning for events, town halls, onsite & offsite meetings, following meetings cadence when planning meetings across all levels
* Flexible with changing priorities and meeting changes to accommodate other leaders & team calendars
* Coordination of complex internal & external meetings, across multiple time zones, and management of calendar conflicts
* Leading logistics for all necessary arrangements including sending invitations, reserving space, audio, Telepresence & visual setup and production of meeting materials when applicable
* Planning and hosting of VP site visits and team events
* Ensuring timely preparation and processing of expense reports and invoices
* Organizing regular team meetings, 1:1s with direct reports, other team members, staff meetings and round table meetings
* Support the on-boarding and off-boarding of team members and contractors by using appropriate processes/partners/tools
* Managing the procurement process including researching and approving invoices, and researching standard accounting errors
* Time keeping and submissions; owning travel including air, hotel, transfers, and agendas
* Desire to understand the goals of the team and the relative importance of various partners and what they do.
* Ability to earn trust of Senior Management and handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
* Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated, but understands the key need to be a great team member.
* Abe to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
* Strong social and interpersonal skills with the ability to form professional relationships across all areas of the organization.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
* Effectively prioritize VPs' office responsibilities.
* Be forward thinking and take initiative to anticipate the needs of a complex office.
* Be able to remain calm under pressure and be flexible to changing priorities.
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Familiarity with conference tools, (e.g.: Telepresence, WebEx, Skype for Business, etc.)
* Minimum 3-5 years of executive support experience within a large organization.
* Punctual and reliable.
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
* Excellent command of English, including grammar, syntax, and diction. Previous personal international travel experience is desired
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.