- AmTrust Financial Services
10 Bayside Terrace
The Business (Finance) Systems Analyst role is responsible for supporting the finance team in the preparation of analysis and reporting, Company strategic plan financials, executive and Board of Directors level financial reporting, ad hoc analysis and supporting the strategic planning and operating planning process, financial software administration and development. The role will require prior experience and working knowledge of financial reporting applications and consolidations, specifically Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) application. The position requires good relationship management skills between end users and the development team to translate reporting requirements into functional and technical specifications. This position must be agile and flexible to embrace ad-hoc projects, with strategic initiatives and operational needs of the business dictating the work priorities and content.
- Innovate and execute ideas to meet timelines and align the Finance Transformation program goals to that of the financial close. Liaise with the business stakeholders and the ERP leadership team to strategically execute on deadlines and complete complex reconciliations
- Accounting analysis and reconciliation of all data into Hyperion. Managing, transferring and analyzing spreadsheets, worksheets and other financial data into Hyperion.
- Perform consolidations and run out of the box HFM functionalities to support the finance team with close activities
- Execute set up and minimal training for new users
- Create Hyperion Financial Report (HFR) reports for Finance users on an as needed basis
- Create data grids for equity override functionalities and FX translation
- Creating changes in Hyperion including adding new GLs, new departments/branches, new formulas/scripts, etc
- Experience with the financial reports eg.Income Statement, Balance Sheet
- Ensure all data is 100% accurate and supported through comprehensive documentation.
- Reporting, Planning, Forecasting and Ad-hoc Analysis: Preparation, analysis and delivery of select monthly and quarterly reporting. Examples include, but are not limited to, Remodel Performance, Asset Impairment and Cash Flow review. Ad-hoc includes various supports for all functions within the Financial Planning & Analysis department including, but not limited to, Strategic Planning, Operational Planning, Real Estate Strategy and other financial analysis as needed.
- Strategic Planning: Support in development of 5-year company financial plans for presentation to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors using Hyperion. Analysis and support of strategic planning process
- Minimum: Bachelors Degree Accounting or Finance.
- Preferred: Masters in Business Administration, Accountancy or Finance.
- Minimum: 3-9 years previous experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Preferred: Excel, Power Point, Hyperion.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...