- Andersen Corporation
10 Howard St
If you are an enthusiastic and confident individual who is looking for an opportunity to launch a marketing or sales career with a stable, highly regarded company, join our marketing team at Renewal by Andersen! We are seeking a Canvassing Supervisor to assist the Manager in generating leads and local awareness through our neighborhood marketing program. As a Canvassing Supervisor with Renewal by Andersen, you will be directly involved with shaping a strong team of ten neighborhood marketers. You will use your creativity to motivate the team and coach them in a hands-on manner in order to reach daily, weekly, and monthly goals and your collaborative skills to coordinate with the Corporate Marketing team to implement and track marketing initiatives. You will also set the pace for your team's efforts and serve as a professional role model.
As a Canvassing Supervisor with Renewal by Andersen, you will: assist with team recruitment; demonstrate and coach the team to generate leads through approved company training methods; and go door-to-door with new and current team members to ensure they follow marketing scripts and guidelines. You will also provide information to colleagues and the team on neighborhoods and cities where Renewal by Andersen's products and services can be demonstrated in order to generate qualified leads and appointments.
Additional responsibilities of the Canvassing Supervisor include:
* Driving the team to designated neighborhoods for marketing shifts
* Helping to coordinate logistics with mapping and tracking; handling permit logistics and script and flyer maintenance
* Organizing field lead sheets
* Verifying leads gathered during each shift
* Tracking and entering marketing data into corporate database in a timely manner
* Hit identified bonus goals and metrics
You must have a positive attitude; a high energy level; excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; and exceptional training and coaching skills. You must be punctual, professional, easygoing, and results-oriented, and you must be able to think of creative ways to encourage and motivate people. You must also have strong problem-solving, time-management, organizational, assessment, and evaluation skills.
Additional requirements of the Canvassing Supervisor include:
* High-school degree required, college degree in Marketing, Sales, Management, Business Administration, Communications or a related field preferred
* Minimum 1 year management experience required, face-to-face canvassing and marketing management experience preferred
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Demonstrated computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to walk for at least 6 hours in all weather conditions
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
* Demonstrated analytical, strategic thinking and strong project-management abilities
* Ability to manage your time and budget to achieve project objectives
* Ability to analyze the effectiveness of the marketing canvassing program and team
Northborough, MA US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...