Loading some great jobs for you...
Calling all NetSuite Developers for this REMOTE position:
NetSuite Developer - NetSuite - Boston, MA - up to $100k - Great Career Growth Opportunity!
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience programming within NetSuite (experience building Suitelets, RESTlets, and scheduled scripts)
- Strong experience with NetSuite integrations with third party applications and NetSuite APIs
- Certified SuiteCommerce Developer or Certified SuiteCloud Developer Certifications preferred
- Previous experience working for a NetSuite Partner is a huge plus!
This is a great opportunity to grow professionally as you will be working directly with the Managing Director on customizing the platform to meet client needs. Act fast and APPLY now. Don't miss out on this great opportunity for career growth in this rapidly expanding ERP market.
Join my short-list today by clicking 'Apply' and submit an updated resume to Oscar Lizarzaburu at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c++, develop, developer, php, python, sdet, software development engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.