21 Warren St
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to help drive global technology projects within our Infrastructure Operations. This group is responsible for creating and establishing processes around large-scale project rollouts from end to end. Our team is responsible for streamlining these processes and managing roadblocks to support our products and services.
What's in it for you:
This is a unique opportunity to help the team who will drive adoption of processes and procedures that power the future of our client's Infrastructure. We'll trust you to have great planning and processing skills to adapt for large scale projects. The team will help define and streamline major efforts in hardware installations, builds, migrations and decommissions of all equipment within the Enterprise Infrastructure.
We'll trust you to:
* Plan and coordinate major projects within Engineering
* Partner with agile development teams to help develop and track project roadmaps.
* Create accountability with clear progress reporting based on a deep understanding of where barriers to execution exist.
* Provide clear transparency to our stakeholders and management as it relates to project status.
You need to have:
* 3+ years of experience Project Managing within IT Operations
* Experience working with agile development practices
* Understanding of compute and network technology with ability to communicate to both engineers and non-engineers without losing critical details
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle them effectively to resolution
We'd love to see:
* Experience related to compute migration and build process management.
* Presentation skills - this person will share status updates of many projects with a highly engaged executive audience
* Previous history of success at a technology company
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.