Compensation: $120,670.00 - $194,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services Group in New York, NY.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Account Executives in servicing the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, claims, administration and sales.
- Primary interface with Aon Client Services on client administration matters.
- Responds to client requests and questions within ability/knowledge.?
- Markets routine new and renewal placements according to company procedures.?
Works with the Account Executive to gather information from the client and determine which markets to submit to in order to prepare renewals and client information presentations/proposals.
- May complete Broker Level Reports.? May assist Account Executives in developing Client Promise Plans.May be expected to cultivate client relationships and assist in driving penetration sales.
- May assist the Broker or AE/Broker by developing underwriting relationships and may be expected to follow market trends, pricing practices and underwriting policies.
MININIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS?
- 3+ years of previous related insurance experience.?
- Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools.
- Gains an accurate understanding of facts and situations quickly and efficiently.
- Recognizes if more information is needed or others should be consulted to resolve issues.
- Supports innovation in products and services to help Aon clients.
- Looks to enhance insurance industry and client knowledge and works to grow within Aon team.
- Demonstrates sound business sense and looks to increase business acumen.
- Makes certain that internal and external client needs are well understood when beginning work assignments.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience
We offer you
A?competitive?total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a?growing?worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day.? They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another.? This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON)?is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.?Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status.? Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Associated topics: administrator, construction manager, consultant, custom, gcc, healthcare, project, public, site supervisor, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...