- Apidel Technologies
10 Bayside Terrace
One of our client cited by GARTNER as a \"Specialist Midsize Consultancy in Analytics and Machine Learning Solutions and Services\" is actively hiring Solutions Architect / Cloud Architect in Bellevue/Seattle, WA.
Job title: Cloud Architect/Infrastructure Solution Architect/Data Architect
Location: Bellevue / Seattle, WA
Duration: Full Time
- 10+ Years of overall experience
- Experience in building and scaling real-world ML systems; platform development experience
- Highly skilled in AWS Cloud say, Amazon EMR, Cloud Formation, RDS, Glue, etc.
- Strong hands-on knowledge Airflow, Kafka, Hadoop, YARN, Hive, Presto, Spark
- Working for DevOps tools and experienced CI/CD and tools such as Jenkins, Ant/Maven
- Strong fundamentals such as data structures, distributed computing, distributed caching, etc.
- Data management, ETL, and Streaming experience
- General coding skills in Java, Python, etc.
- AWS certifications (solution architect, machine learning, big data, etc.) are highly preferred
- Previous experience with Expedia systems and infrastructure preferred
- Experience working on GCP preferred
To discuss further on this opportunity, please connect with Tejas Gosai at or e-mail him at .
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: cloud architect, http, information architect, infrastructure, infrastructure architect, ip, maintenance, principal systems engineer, server, system integrator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...