AML / Compliance Practice Leader
APN Consulting, Inc. is a progressive IT services company that delivers talent solutions to help businesses run with greater dexterity and efficiency. Headquartered in Monmouth Junction, NJ and with 7 offices in the US and India, APN helps Fortune 1000 companies bring the brightest talent to the business critical projects. We were founded to deliver a better customer and candidate experience and to this day, we operate with that simple rule in mind.
Spurred by our success in talent acquisition and retention, APN has experienced rapid fire business growth. We are establishing a new line of business and aggressively seeking to expand our AML / Compliance consulting practice.
APN has an opening for an AML / Compliance Practice Leader. In this role, you will
- Build a robust Compliance Consulting practice with defined, timebound outcomes
- Identify target market and opportunity areas for growth
- Develop and grow functional and technical delivery capability
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) on financial compliance areas of AML / KYC / CDD / EDD.
- Engage with prospective clients in compliance consulting and set up statements of work and / or staff augmentation services
- Upon commencement of project, ensure successful service delivery
- Recruit, train, and build a strong service delivery capability
Competencies required for the role are
- Degree in business or economics related subjects
- Industry related Compliance and AML certifications like CAMS and CFE
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of engaging with C-suite
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to convey recommendations to gain mindshare
- Strong understanding of KYC and AML/CTF regulations that govern the US and International Financial Services industry
- Between 5-10 years of experience in AML/Risk/Compliance
- Ideally having an established business network in financial services or technology
- Strong passion to build a compliance practice from ground up
Please send your resumes to
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, company, compliance, compliance office, court, courtroom, lawyer, legal affairs, market