- APN Consulting
18 Brentwood Ct
APN Consulting, Inc. is hiring for a Technical Recruiter for our Corporate Headquarters at Monmouth Junction NJ office. The ideal candidate should possess a strong track record of recruiting for variety of IT roles, ability to handle multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, someone who needs minimum supervision to achieve great success.
Position Type: Open to Contract/Contract to Hire/Full Time
- Develop recruiting strategies to support the successful delivery of candidates
- Identify qualified candidates through a number of creative outlets (i.e. job boards, networking groups, social media, etc.).
- Screen candidates through phone screening, video conferencing or in person meeting to assess their qualifications.
- Negotiate pay rates/salaries, other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations
- Prepare and Debrief Candidates before and after interview
- Develop and grow a strong pipeline of candidates through referrals, networking, etc.
- Work closely with Recruiting Manager to clarify job requirement, identify recruitment strategy, execute recruiting process and report progress.
- Participate in daily huddles where you will collaborate with management, peers and Account Managers to ensure all active requirements are covered and potential closes are managed successfully
- Possess strong people skills and able to talk to candidates from all levels (non-managerial to C-level)
- Ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while adhering to full compliance on all company policies and procedures
Must have a Bachelor's or Associate's degree
3+ years of IT Recruitment experience
Understanding of IT Terminologies
Proficient with MS Office.
Experience with ATS (JobDiva)
Proficient in using job portals and other professional social media sites
Should be detail oriented and process driven
Outstanding organization and documentation skills.
Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
Applicant must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
APN Consulting, Inc. is a progressive workforce solutions company. We work with Fortune 1000 companies to deliver talent solutions that help them run with greater dexterity and efficiency. We provide placement services in information technology, engineering, professional, administrative, clerical, healthcare, clinical and scientific categories. For more information please visit us on
- provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...