Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world?s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World?s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
This role is responsible for acting as the liaison with associates, clients, vendors and office building management. Additionally, this role assists the processing of conference room reservations and coordination of site logistics including: AV assistance, room setup, scheduled catering, building access and executive level support.
Executive level support which includes visitor sign in, scheduled catering and placement of floor signs.
- Assists customers and guests with phone directory service and way finding.
- Schedules freight elevator use and monitors dock entry.
- Closely monitors doors and cameras to grant floor access for employees and guests.
- Performs daily walk through of floor to ensure cleanliness and properly working equipment in conference rooms.
- Act as liaison with associates, visiting guests and vendors by greeting everyone.
- Attends to the immediate needs of customers upon arrival and follows through with attention throughout the day as needed.
- Assists manager with the flow of communication (phone calls, correspondence, email) by answering inquiries, obtaining information and following up as needed.
- Perform concierge type services including but not limited to providing information to guest inquiries and coordinating customer requests for special arrangements or services.
- Works closely with internal and external customers to process meeting and training reservations.
- Ability to utilize multiple reservations systems and distribute confirmations.
- Knowledge in meeting room sets and AV requirements including capabilities within all supported facilities.
- Maintain close contact with clients to determine set-ups, facilities required, meal arrangements, times and any other special needs.
- Work with all involved operating vendors/departments to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Assists manager with coordination with Building Security to provide access to visiting guests, vendors, etc.
- Ability to develop and foster working relationships with customers, co-workers and service partners and take a proactive approach toward their satisfaction.
- Excellent written, oral communications; organization, office administrative and management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated skill in juggling multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, and attention to details.
- Experience with Microsoft office products including word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Excellent listening skills; great attention to detail; strong problem-solving skills; assume responsibility and accountability; ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on action plans and think creatively.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, conference, general manager, grocery store manager, management, operations manager, produce manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant operations, supervisor