Sales ? Charlotte, North CarolinaDocument Solutions Specialists
are outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sales of Managed Print Services, small format and wide format equipment sales, reprographics sales and placements of the ARC Skysite SmartScreens. Document Solution Specialists drive new business growth by scheduling presentations with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of closing sales or expanding the solutions already in place.
Job Duties of the Document Solutions Consultant:
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Utilizes salesforce.com on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
- Initiates and follows sales process by understanding client's business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities; presenting and closing business. Is able to close business by overcoming objections.
- Is responsible for building and managing an active pipeline of opportunities within assigned territory.
- Is able to prepare and present to all levels within client organization.
- Interacts with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Understands the ARC Document Solution's Value Proposition and competitive advantages with the ability to deliver it formally to clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; training sessions; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in industry events and organizations.
- Understands components of margin and manages to maximize profitability.
- Performs position expectations as detailed in the ARC Standards of Performance document for this position.
Prospecting, cold calling, use of salesforce.com, collaborative, consultative, managing pipeline, innovative, positive, customer focused, organized and self-motivated. Exhibits professional demeanor and is an effective verbal and written communicator.Education:
Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, leader, management, manager, sales director, sales executive, sales management, supervisor, team leader