As a member of the ArchCare WIO, the Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities and deliverables of assigned projects within the Workforce Investment Organization. This includes direct accountability for project execution from beginning to end, directing, motivating and leading cross-functional project teams. Defining and managing project scope, establishing change control procedures, identifying and delegating tasks and responsibilities, developing timelines to ensure timely completion of projects as well as monitoring and reporting progress, risks and issues. The project coordinator is responsible for developing and tracking project costs when necessary as well as identifying resource needs and conflicts. The project coordinator works closely with the other members of the WIO team to ensure that project deliverables are tracked and on course to be completed by agreed upon deadlines. Provide project status updates weekly and more frequently on request.
* Provide hands-on project management functions, and engage project leadership and key stakeholders through all project phases.
* Facilitate project meetings, provide status updates, as well as ensure visibility and availability of project information.
* Monitor and control project scope and ensure proper change control procedures are followed
* Identify, assess and monitor risks and make mitigation strategy recommendations
* Develop and maintain an up-to-date integrated project plan
* Maintain up-to-date project documentation and comply with ArchCare Project Management standards
* Work with the project team to identify business needs and requirements
* Work with operational teams to establish operational transition policies and procedures to ensure that project deliverables are seamlessly integrated into day-to-day operations
* Research future funding streams to support the WIO training program and opportunities to diversify career ladder program.
License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement
Requires ability to interpret/extract information and/or perform arithmetic functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.