As a member of the ArchCare WIO, the Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the day-to-day activities and deliverables of assigned projects within the Workforce Investment Organization. This includes direct accountability for project execution from beginning to end, directing, motivating and leading cross-functional project teams. Defining and managing project scope, establishing change control procedures, identifying and delegating tasks and responsibilities, developing timelines to ensure timely completion of projects as well as monitoring and reporting progress, risks and issues. The project manager is responsible for developing and tracking project costs when necessary as well as identifying resource needs and conflicts. The project manager works closely with the other members of the WIO team to ensure that project deliverables are tracked and on course to be completed by agreed upon deadlines. Provide project status updates weekly and more frequently on request.
* Provide hands-on project management functions, and engage project leadership and key stakeholders through all project phases.
* Facilitate project meetings, provide status updates, as well as ensure visibility and availability of project information.
* Monitor and control project scope and ensure proper change control procedures are followed
* Identify, assess and monitor risks and make mitigation strategy recommendations
* Develop and maintain an up-to-date integrated project plan
* Maintain up-to-date project documentation and comply with ArchCare Project Management standards
* Work with the project team to identify business needs and requirements
* Work with operational teams to establish operational transition policies and procedures to ensure that project deliverables are seamlessly integrated into day-to-day operations
* Research future funding streams to support the WIO training program and opportunities to diversify career ladder program.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task