Orthopedics opening in , North Dakota. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comOrthopedics (NP/PA) opening near Fargo, ND
Full time, permanent opening
NP or PA
New graduates welcome
- Work a 4 12 day work week, mix of surgical and clinic work: 2 days/week providing surgical assistance in the OR & 2 12 days clinic seeing pre and post-operative patients; new patients and consultations
- General orthopedics practice; providers work with infant to geriatric. All surgical procedures performed except spinal surgeries.
- Rotating call time between providers; 1 in 5 rotation (Typically 7 consecutive days of call) and dual coverage initially for new provider
- Will consider Physician Assistants (PA-C) or Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP); we welcome new graduates
- Join a busy practice of 2 orthopedic surgeons, 1 FNP, & 1 PA-C
- 1,460 hours scheduled/year; full-time benefits provided
- The ideal candidate would be currently licensed in the state of MN and available to start in March of 2019
Healthcare system is a not for profit, independent health system with over 85 providers and 19 specialty services. Our award winning patient care, wide range of medical specialties, positive morale among the entire medical staff, and our unmatched hometown atmosphere set us apart from other opportunities.
Rated a Thomson Top 100 hospital, healthcare group consists of a 108-bed hospital, six outreach clinics and a campus full of patient-focused services. Over the years we have grown into a medical community that enjoys a reputation as one of Minnesota's most successful rural health care organizations.
Group offers a breadth of medical specialties beyond the traditional. From our new, state-of-the-art Cancer Research and Care Center, to a comprehensive Interventional Radiology Department, mental health services and acute rehabilitation, we offer plenty of room to practice and grow.
Our facility comprises four locations, with our main facility located in Fergus Falls, Minn. The communities surrounding all of our locations offer beautiful scenery, friendly atmospheres, and a host of individual and family activities.
Healthcare sits near the fertile Red River Valley. We are approximately 180 miles northwest of Minneapolis and 25 miles east of the North Dakota border. Rolling farmland punctuated by wooded hills and over 1,000 lakes define a magnificent region rich in agriculture, hunting, fishing and more.
Fergus Falls, the county seat of Otter Tail County, serves as a vital regional center. The community offers wonderful museums, historic buildings, a performing arts center, sporting events, and the natural beauty of trails and prairie. Five lakes lie within the city. From national chain stores to boutiques and antiques, a nature learning center, world-class horse arena and fabulous biking, walking and snowmobiling trails, our location is heaven to anyone who enjoys life outside a busy urban center.
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma