- Arrow Electronics
101 Olde Field Rd
Position: Project Manager Job Description:
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world-s best technology companies think -Five Years Out,- working together to continually innovate the -next big thing-. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion. As a member of the SiliconExpert and Transim product team, our newest Project Manager team member will be passionate about supporting our customers and working with the technical teams to provide technical solutions delivery methods. You will be involved in all aspects of the Project Management and software development lifecycles. This position will sit in our new Cambridge Innovation Center facility and will be part of an exciting new growth development and partnership for Arrow Electronics and our SiliconExpert/Transim product groups. Skills
* 1-3+ years of Project Management experience in Information Technology, Engineering, and/or SDLC related environments.
* Experience working with technical requirements and supporting the software/web development, UI/UX, QA, and Product teams.
* Ability to interface with customers and make recommendations on technical solutions delivery and feature enhancements in a SaaS or similar product line.
* Proven history working with tools such as MS Project or similar.
* Background in Agile, Scrum, and/or Kanban development methodologies.
* Provides world class customer service and account management techniques to best serve the needs of SiliconExpert and Transim's service excellence model.
* Proven ability to drive project deadlines and manage non-direct reports in a technical and/or functional setting.
* Excellent communication skills and industry knowledge of the latest web/software technology trends with ability to adapt to customer requirements.
* PMP, CSM, or similar certifications a plus; or equivalent work experience in a formal Project Management role. Principal Accountabilities
* Initiate and plan engineering projects by analyzing requirements, possible risks, budget and time.
* Manage tool development while working closely with the customers and other stakeholders
* Use scrum techniques to keep projects on track and resolve conflicts.
* Analyze the tools post-release and suggest future enhancements
* Responsible for ensuring that in-house and customer projects are delivered in scope, on-time.
* Create, monitor and execute project plans.
* Work closely with the software developers in the creation and management of project artifacts, and schedules.
* Governance - provision of customer project statuses, project timeline maintenance, project plan performance reporting.
* Management of problem reports and working with the technical lead on the scheduling of workarounds and fixes for such items.
* Manage customer expectations and deliverables including as appropriate customer issues management and escalation.
* Report, document and manage risks, risk mitigation activities and the resolution of system delivery and support issues.
* Support the sales and account management functions to expand the customer relationship beyond the projects.
* Clearly communicate project status on a regular basis to the internal project customer, project sponsors, and other interested parties.
* Lead the project team to establish commitments to accomplish their work and hold project team members accountable to keep their commitments. Experience / Education
Typically requires 2-5 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience. What-s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That-s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package ()
* Flexible/remote work options
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* RRSP with matching contributions
* Competitive Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
#DICE# #LI-NS1 Location: Massachusetts-Remote Time Type: Full time Job Category: Business Support
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...