- Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
233 Bowers Rd
JOIN THE ASHLEY FAMILY IN LEESPORT, PA!DISTRIBUTION CENTER COMPENSATION:1st Shift
- Weekday shifts from $14.45 to $16.50+ Performance Incentive
- Weekend shifts from $15.45to $18.50 + Performance Incentive
- Weekday shifts from $14.85to $16.90 + Performance Incentive
- Weekend shifts from $15.85to $18.90 + Performance Incentive
Incentive only applies to the shipping department.Distribution Center Laborers load or unload product from trailers and/or containers and transport finished goods between production and distribution center locations and loading and unloading areas.Distribution Center Essential Responsibilities:
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Lifting: Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 lbs., manipulate up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Pulling/Pushing: Will transport loads of up to 100 lbs., frequently, manipulate up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Hand-manipulate product from primary location to cart, pallet or plate.
- Pick orders and prepare goods for shipment.
- Move materials within the Distribution Center.
- Operate PIVs in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Basic counting and math skills
- Read, write and comprehend the meaning of basic communications
- Measure using English and Metric scales
- Ability to learn Company's basic computer and scanning systems
- Ability to obtain valid, company-issued PIV license (where required)
In addition to stable employment and weekly paychecks, our teams enjoy great benefits, including tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, dental & medical coverage, paid vacation & holidays, and 401k options.
Apply online or walk in to apply in person!
45 Ashley Way, Leesport, PAAshley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: clerk, dock, dock c, dockworker, entry level, handler, intern, palletizer, unloader, warehouse support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...