Do you love being inspired by great creative work? We are currently seeking a Quality Control Lead to join our ASICS Digital Inc. (ADI) Content Services Team to help us in our mission: to provide best-in-class product imagery, video and copy for regional and global teams to enable ASICS consumers to find the perfect product.
This role is Important for the in-house global content production process and will ensure the smooth running of the creative post-production projects that are managed internally, working across a wide range of projects for all media channels.
ASICS Digital is a global division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts with a content services studio in Irvine, California. We create and bring to market cutting-edge digital consumer experiences, mobile apps and products for all ASICS brands. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global eCommerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What you'll do:
- Be a key point of contact for Product, Development, Design, Category and regional Marketing teams - as they provide information about or request changes to product imagery based on changes to footwear, apparel and other sporting accessory specifications
- Receive and clarify amendment notes from product development teams working with colleagues in Boston, Amsterdam and Kobe Japan
- Retouch content created by in-house team including product photography and video
- Lead a team to execute on post work for all product content, ensuring accuracy and quality
- Work with the Content Operations Manager to develop in-house tools to improve efficiency
- Work with other retouchers to review post work completed by 3rd parties
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience working in a team doing post work, retouching creative content
- Attention to detail to ensure product accuracy and quality
- Excellent competency with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience supporting testing and implementation of new tools and processes
- Team player, open, friendly, honest
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail, very organized
- Flexible and adaptable
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
ASICS CCPA Pre-Collection Notice for Job Applications
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with ASICS Digital, Inc., including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at ...@asics.com.
Associated topics: automation, process, prevent, prevention, quality assurance, quality assurance lead, software quality, test, test engineer, tester