Team Overview: The Revenue Forecasting & Analysis team within Xandr Media is crucial to maximizing revenue and achieving targets. The team helps drive revenue through data driven business decisions across Xandr's entire suite of products. The team partners with all Xandr Media departments including Sales, Operations and Research and works closely with Pricing & Planning on making recommendations that allow Xandr to drive strategic products and revenue growth.
Role Purpose: This position will be a solely dedicated resource for Xandr's digital platform business. This role will handle tracking and performance of Xandr's digital video business. This role will monitor and help make recommendations regarding inventory, products, format, access, data and measurement for Xandr's strategic digital initiatives. This employee will be responsible for all reporting aspects of Xandr's digital properties to drive higher revenue for the business. Will work hand in hand with Sales, Pricing & Planning, Inventory, Research and Xandr leadership on revenue maximization recommendations and strategies.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Report, track and create strategic recommendations regarding Xandr's digital platform
* Generate reports to monitor inventory trends and translate into actionable insights
* Gain a deep understanding of the inventory & partnerships to be able to provide Operations & Sales with recommendations that help achieve Xandr's digital revenue targets
* Work closely with cross functional teams to be able to understand inventory, reporting and workflow needs
* Work closely with Finance team on revenue pacing and CPM trends
* Identify and implement management reporting needs related to Xandr business to support scaling the digital business
* Implementation & Management of the Sales Compensation plans
* Sales management support in all aspects of revenue modeling, forecasting, KPI's and reporting (management reporting)
Experience: Typically requires 5-7 years experience.
* 3-4 years of experience in Digital Inventory for Ad Agency, Publisher, Network, or Ad Tech Vendor
* Bachelor's degree required
* Excellent desktop skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, etc.) is required
* Comfort with ambiguity and a strong self-learner who can navigate through situations with minimal guidance
* Strong analytical, communication and oarganizational skills required
* Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment
* Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel
* Experience with front-end sales systems, such as DMD, Salesforce, Operative.One, etc.
* Experience with Digital Data Aggregators, such as Staq
Job ID 1920063 Date posted 04/11/2019