Workplace Experience (WX) Advisory Director / Sr. Director
Compensation: $158,705.00 - $158,705.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Role: Workplace Experience (WX) Advisory Practice
Level: Director / Senior Director
Mobility: up to 100%
What will your impact be?
Avanade is a leading digital innovator. We have the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft, and the Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) at MIT Sloan School of Management. Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading companies around the world. Ultimately, we're not just making business better; we're making life better for our clients and their customers. We are looking for inspired business management and digital consultants with a passion for shaping, selling, and delivering transformational solutions that make a real difference for our clients, their employees, and their customers.
Do you dream big and have the motivation to bring your ideas to life? Do you know what it means to \"break the mold\" and build something new? Are you inspired by the power of digital and the workplace of the future? If your answers are \"Yes!\" we want you to join our team!
About the role
By choosing to work with Avanade, you will be joining a leader in digital, workplace, and employee experience transformation. We are recognized for providing insightful Microsoft eco-system enabled solutions and applying innovative digital studio experiences to complex business problems. You will work in a fast-paced environment that is pioneering, collaborative and supportive of your personal and professional development. Our track record of commercial success and our growth ambition will provide you with a fantastic platform for your career.
Your role will focus on growing a digitally enabled Workplace Experience (WX) transformation line of business spanning sales, delivery leadership and capability development.
You will focus on providing business management advisory and implementation insights and services to help clients realize meaningful business growth through workplace and employee experience transformation. You will work with account teams to shape, sell and oversee the delivery of propositions that address client challenges in the areas of employee experience strategy and transformation, employee analytics and insights, employee value proposition modernization, workforce transformation, culture change and physical workplace design.
You will be passionate about:
* Developing employee and team centric experiences (using data driven insights) that have parity with, or are better than, customer experiences to drive innovation, productivity improvement and retention of top talent at scale
* Developing and evolving future focused workforce and organization transformation strategies propositions and solutions
* Driving cultural and operating model change as part of the transition to a high-performing, employee-centric modern workplace
As a Director / Senior Director you will:
* Play a leading role in business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment, i.e. alignment across client expectations, contract, financials, solution and capability to deliver
* Lead recruitment and talent development activities
* Lead marketing and communications activities to help us grow our business
* Manage significant Avanade partner relationships
We are looking for candidates who have 6 to 10 years of relevant experience, and who can demonstrate skills and a successful track record in the following areas:
* Extensive experience in leading the design and development of client workplace and employee experience strategies
* Experience in providing best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their employee value proposition
* Experience carrying and delivering a quota for selling large, integrated workplace / employee experience solutions, and the associated organizational/cultural change as a sales leader. Workplace solution experience should cover one or more of the following:
o Digital platform to promote staff and supplier/partner engagement
o Culture change centered on innovation and/or digital
o Operating model and organization design
o Workforce analytics and development of predictive models
o Solutions for network enabled co-creation and innovation
o Digitally enabled knowledge and expert connections
o Task and/or process automation and augmentation
o Hyper-personalized learning, goal planning and performance management
* Experience with workforce, culture and operations assessments, and the development of actionable insights, to inform organizational change, covering people, processes and technology
* Experience with defining high level enterprise digital (business and technology) architectures to support employee experience transformation strategy recommendations
* Experience of shaping, selling and overseeing implementation of employee experience, organizational change and workforce transformation programs
* Very strong, executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to develop and mentor others
* Ability to collaborate with technical resources to define solutions and the underpinning technical architecture. Familiarity with industry-recognized Agile-DevOps methodologies / frameworks
You will have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
Additional desirable experience includes
* Developed and cultivated C-Level client relationships in HR, Technology and Line of Business domains
* Deep industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector
* Experience in large-scale culture change initiatives in a corporate environment
* Contributed to the design, assembly, pricing and delivery of workplace and HR transformation deals
* Well-versed in new technology-enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalize new capabilities
Avanade? Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at ...@avanade.com or call (206) ###-#### and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.
Associated topics: analyst, demand generation, endowment, hospital, major gift, newspaper, policy, product market, social media, solicitation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...