- $192,290.00 -192,290.00/year*
21 Warren St
Axiom is a recognized leader in the business of law. We help the world's leading companies adapt to a new era of innovation and regulation with award-winning solutions that combine talent, technology, subject matter expertise, and process design. Andrew Ross Sorkin of the New York Times called us a \"sweeping transformation,\" while the Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Award called us a Top 3 Industry Game Changer of the Past Ten Years.
We are seeking an Associate to help launch the Talent Product Management team in New York.
Axiom's Talent Platform helps legal departments create more responsive teams with offerings that tap into a liquid workforce of over 1,500 lawyers. Our solutions enable clients in seven countries to do sophisticated legal work in a low-cost, nimble way, while our flexible employment model provides lawyers with unique and satisfying careers connected to the world's best companies and colleagues.
The Talent Product Management team is a new function at Axiom, tasked with enhancing the experiences of our clients and lawyers, enabling scale, improving the depth and retention of our client relationships, and seeding subject matter expertise for our contracts solutions.
This is an opportunity not only to direct the future of Axiom's largest set of solutions, but also to build skills and infrastructure critical to the company's future.
Specifically, you'll do the following:
* Support the development and management of our product strategy and roadmap
* Project-manage product initiatives
* Support work with clients, lawyers, and internal stakeholders to generate, specify, and prioritize requirements to enhance current talent solutions or develop new ones
* Support business case development, including with quantitative and financial modeling
* Collaborate with sales and marketing on go-to-market activities
* Manage intelligence on established and emerging competitors
* Build and maintain product management infrastructure, including feedback loops with clients and lawyers, performance dashboards, and our feature backlog
Over time, you will lead the development and launch of new talent solutions or enhancements through the complete product lifecycle.
Successful candidates must fit our operating environment and culture: customer-focused, high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-led.
The strongest candidates will be obsessed with the challenges our clients and lawyers face, and able to represent their needs and voice. They will be commercial and data-driven in how they shape and solve problems. They will be energized at the prospect of building something new, able to influence without authority, and eager to pursue ambitious goals in the face of ambiguity.
Equally important, they will embody our Core Values:
* Committed: We love the company we're building with undignified enthusiasm. We're committed to our mission, our clients and our people. We celebrate our successes, learn from our failures and find opportunity in adversity.
* Fresh: We exist to inject new energy and new thinking into a precedent-bound profession. We combine innovation, personality and logic in a way that invigorates our clients and our colleagues.
* Irresistible: There's a certain inevitability to Axiom and our business model, which makes it irresistible to clients. What's more, we surround ourselves with talented people who have a contagious energy and incurable passion.
* Thoughtful: We pride ourselves on listening and relating to our colleagues and clients in a way that's genuine, human and memorable. We take a consultative approach; work with our clients to help solve business problems. And we care about the little things.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* 1-3 years of experience in a business strategy or client-facing role. Prior product management experience is a plus.
* Commercial and results-oriented.
* Ability to listen, communicate, and present in a sophisticated and compelling way.
* Exceptional problem-solving skills, including quantitative and qualitative analytical ability.
* Strong organizational and time management skills, with meticulous attention to detail
* Innate ability to build cross-functional relationships.
* Relentless learner.
* Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint). Prior experience with product management or design tools a plus.
* Exhibits Axiom's core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful
* Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
* Bachelor's Degree
We're passionate about our company; we get a nerdy excitement from what we do. Why work with us? Here are a few reasons:
* Growth: We maintain a tremendously compelling growth trajectory, despite our age and size.
* Innovation: From professional services to SaaS solutions, we're an award-winning innovator. Axiomites thrive on solving problems that have never been solved.
* Opportunity: We're the market-leading disruptor within the world's second largest services economy.
* Development: Business is never \"as usual\" at Axiom. That kind of environment offers unparalleled opportunities for problem solving, leadership, and professional growth.
* People/Values: Ask any Axiomite \"Why Axiom?\" and their answer is guaranteed to include our people and values. Over 15 years, we've hired not only the industry's most talented team, but a global family sharing fundamental values.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.